Download Dream Theater Far From Heaven mp3

Download Dream Theater Far From Heaven mp3 | Far From Heaven is the 7th tracks from A Dramatic Turn of Events 2011 Dream Theater’s album. Read the lyric here.

This track is originally written by James Labrie. While the music is arranged by John Petrucci, Jordan Rudess and James LaBrie.

Far From Heaven is a story of how a man has been trying to fulfill one’s demand so hard. But it seems like he is totally fail fulfilling it.

… I have done
What you asked of me
Leaves me nothing to live for

Coming undone
Way too high a price
I should pay
You keep your pride
While I die inside
Every day
No I
Can't lie anymore
Won't pretend
I've done
All I can ….

 Download Dream Theater Far From Heaven

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Download Dream Theater Far From Heaven mp3"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...