Download Dream Theater Beneath The Surface mp3

Download Dream Theater Beneath The Surface mp3 | Beneath The Surface is the most lovely song in this newest Dream Theater’s 2011 album. A Dramatic Turn of Events has been released on 13th September 2011.

I love this song so much. It reminds me that every time I have a relation with others, there will come a certain time when everything just fade away without even realizing how worthy that relation is. And when that time comes, you know, it is too late even to say sorry.

Is there ever really a right time?
You had led me to believe
Someday you'd be there for me
When the stars above aligned
When you weren't so consumed
I kept looking for the clues
So I waited in the shadows of my heart
And still the time was never right
Until one day I stopped caring
And began to forget why I longed to be so close
And I disappeared into the darkness
And the darkness turned to pain
And never went away
Until all that remained was buried, deep beneath the surface

Read the whole lyric here.

 Download Dream Theater Beneath The Surface

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Download Dream Theater Beneath The Surface mp3"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...