mp3 Dream Theater Bridges In The Sky

Download Dream Theater Bridges In The Sky | Bridges in The Sky is the 5th track from A Dramatic Turn of Events 2011 album. Originally, this song was intended to be the title of the album. Latterly, the band’s personnel agreed to pick A Dramatic Turn of Events to be the title.
John Petrucci, Jordan Rudess and John Myung arranged the music, while the lyrics is written by John Petrucci.
Sun
Come shine my way
May healing waters bury all my pain

Wind
Carry me home
The fabric of reality is tearing apart
The piece of me that died
Will return
To live again

Feeling myself slip away
Suddenly dreaming awake
Hidden memories
Flooding back

....
Read the whole lyrics here...
I have deleted the link to the download page, as it is actually illegal. So sorry for this. Consider to buy the mp3 from here

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "mp3 Dream Theater Bridges In The Sky"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...