mp3 Dream Theater Breaking All Illusions

Dream Theater Breaking All Illusions | Breaking All Illusions is the first track since Metropolis pt 2 that features John Myung as song’s writer. Let’s see how good he is at writing a song. The music is arranged by John Petrucci, Jordan Rudess and John Myung.
Power's not an act
It's understanding truth
Changing my direction

Live in the moment
Breathe in a new beginning
Wisdom revealed
As I unlearn to learn

Life's biggest battles
Often are fought alone
My spirit brings me home

Emerald thoughts flow through my consciousness
Drawn to curses left behind
Test of will the threshold to one's faith
Starts a fire in the mind
Read the whole lyrics here....
I have deleted the link to the download page, as it is actually illegal. So sorry for this. Consider to buy the mp3 from here.

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "mp3 Dream Theater Breaking All Illusions"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...